QA Analysts oversee the full lifecycle stages in the development process with focus on testing for release coordination. The QA Analyst works as a liaison between the disciplines involved in the release process. The QA Analyst identifies issues in visual display, user experience, browser, operating system, any and all irregularities with the game or application. As a release approaches, the Analysts assist with adding the final touches to features, coordinating with external groups, and documentation as needed.
- The creation and maintenance of checklists built to ensure product quality and integrity.
- The detection, analysis and reporting of defects in a timely and detailed manner.
- The examination of and testing toward social portal policy adherence.
- Providing quality feedback, including evaluations of content and suggestions for improvements.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in both written and oral forms.
- The character to face challenges head-on and demonstrate innovative thinking.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast, dynamic environment and maintain a professional attitude with team members and stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and bug tracking databases for tracking defects.
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- An active interest, passion and/or understanding of the social games space and concepts.
- Experience in Web, Mobile, Console and Social Games QA preferred.
- A thorough understanding of the SQA methodologies and practices.
GRAB offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and excellent growth opportunities. Our benefits are designed to strengthen our organization by supporting employees' ability to balance work, personal and family life. Through GRAB's exceptional company culture and outstanding benefits, employees have the opportunity to share in the Company's success and have more peace-of-mind and enjoyment in daily life.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Interest
- Health care coverage
- Dental coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Team member events
- Office snacks
- and Video Games